- DUI Defense: DUI Defense: Study Supports New Sobriety Tests For Suspected Drunk Boaters - July-August, 2015
- Public Defense Update: Michigan Indigent Defense Commission
- Reports and Studies: Magnetic Brain Stimulation Can Change How Punishments Are Imposed
- Spotlight On: Matthew M. Evans - October, 2015
- From Other States: October, 2015
- New and Interesting in the Brief Bank: October, 2015
- Surveillance News: October, 2015
- Local Success: John W. Ujlaky - October, 2015
- Circuit Court Opinion of the Month: Michigan Sex Offender Registration Act (SORA) Unconstitutional as Applied
- Legislative Update: Legislative and Policy Updates
- 12.04.2015 CAP - US Supreme Court Updat...
- 12.09.2015 SADO - Identifying, Investig...
- 01.09.2016 CDAM - CDAM’s Trial College:...
- 01.10.2016 ABA/NACDL - Advanced Crimin...
- 01.19.2016 OCBA - Anatomy of a Criminal...
This project was funded by the Byrne JAG grant #2010-DJ-BX-0003, awarded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ), and administered by the Michigan state Police (MSP). Points of view or opinions contained within this document do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the MSP or DOJ.